Thank you for your interest in our photography services for your business portraits. Below you will find all the necessary information about reserving your appointment, investment fees as well and how to prepare for the portraits.
LOCATION OF PORTRAITS: In Focus Studios 320 Miracle Mile - Suite 203 Coral Gables, FL 33134
TIME: That will be assigned once you've reserved your appointment.
INVESTMENT: $175 + tax if reserved at least 24 hours before session. $195 + tax if reserved day of session.
RESERVING YOUR APPOINTMENT: Simply call 305-596-1885 and let us know that your are scheduling your business portrait. Also let us know what date your portrait session is for.
WHAT TO WEAR: General
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and that make you look great
- Make sure your jacket and shirt fit you well. A poor fitting jacket or shirt will be obvious in the photos
- Don't overdress
- Turtlenecks are almost always a bad idea (since they crowd the face)
- Clothes should be neatly pressed and should look new or like new
- Avoid busy patterns and large lines/stripes
- Blue/green/turquoise shirts/blouses or accents can help emphasize blue/green/hazel eyes
WHAT TO WEAR: Men
- The standard business look is a suit jacket, dress shirt and tie
- A casual business look is often a jacket and open dress shirt, shirt and tie (no jacket), or dress shirt on it's own
- For a no-jacket casual look, bring colored shirts - ideally darker than your skin tone
- A white dress shirt by itself is a bad idea - unless you plan to wear it underneath something (jacket or sweater)
WHAT TO WEAR: Women
- Avoid big prints and busy patterns
- A necklines that enhances the shape of your face.
- For a no-jacket casual look, bring colored blouses - ideally darker than your skin tone
- Keep jewelry extremely simple - small is better
- Avoid jewelry that would distract from your face or that looks dated
- The picture is about your face not your jewelry
WHAT TO BRING:
- Lip balm
- Hair brush/comb
- Makeup and hair products you prefer (especially if you have allergies)
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO:
- Have hair styled and makeup already applied
- Already be dressed in your outfit
- Have make-up that is clean and natural
- Wear a heavy layer of translucent powder - your face will appear flawless in photos. Shine disappears, pores seem smaller, skin looks even, and blush is smoother
- Avoid shimmers or products with lots of sparkle or shine
- Not to get a new hair cut just before the shoot
- Not try/use any new product on your hair, face or body the day before or few days before your shoot. In case you have a bad reaction to the product